Easy to install
Install and move your Assioma from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a mechanic.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma provides advanced metrics called IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data permit you to analyze in detail your pedaling technique and how your position on the bike influences performance.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, the measurement of Assioma is not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (e.g. uphill sprints) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma can detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during the whole pedal stroke, thus providing ±1% accuracy in any conditions. Not only in the lab.
Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
Assioma communicates with bike computers and smartphones (both Android and iOS) via Bluetooth and ANT+.
Real dual-sided power data
Assioma DUO measures power individually on both legs; this makes possible to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also L/R Balance, Torque Effectiveness (TE), Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
Accuracy and consistency
Assioma guarantees accurate and consistent data in all conditions on the road, and at any temperature ranging from -10°C and 60°C, thanks also to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
Waterproof, resistant and light
The power sensors are protected by a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks, and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter for road with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces every power meter in-house and tests each of them thoroughly to fully satisfy the standard required by current regulations.
- Power sensors on both pedals
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Q-factor: +54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years