RAVEN 8.6 FEATURES
- LIGHTWEIGHT CARBON FRAME WITH R.A.T. THRU-AXLES AND C.I.A. COMFORT
- STABLE ROCKSHOX JUDY GOLD SUSPENSION FORK WITH 100 MM TRAVEL
- EASY SRAM SX EAGLE 1X12 SHIFTING
- UNBELIEVABLE ACCELERATION
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE
The light carbon frame with specially designed tube shapes (C.I.A.) provides extra comfort: Your body weakens less and you stay fast over a longer period. Sophisticated carbon fibre orientation and tube dimensions for the seat tube, saddle stays, bottom bracket and steering head make the RAVEN as rigid as necessary and as comfortable as possible.
READY TO SPEED UP
The RAVEN’s geometry is made for maximum speed with maximum control, so race participation is appreciated. Nevertheless, trail fun is what makes the RAVEN special.
STIFF AND FAST
The RAVEN rolls on the broad Boost hub standard with axles of 110 mm in the front and 148 mm in the rear. Therefore, it offers extra stability while the handling stays agile and precise. Furthermore, wheel changes can be carried out within seconds, thanks to the R.A.T. thru-axles.