The lightweight Galfer Wave brake discs are made of high-quality, laser-cut stainless steel featuring a high carbon content. The carbon ensures high heat resistance, especially in the brake track area.
In addition, the quiet, low-vibration Wave rotors feature powerful, progressive braking performance that provides consistent brake force distribution in both wet and dry conditions. An effective anti-corrosion finish ensures long-lasting durability.
Features of the Galfer Wave Fixed Road brake disc rotor
- powerful, progressive braking performance
- noise- and vibration-free
- high temperature resistance
- high efficiency in wet and dry conditions
- anti-corrosion treatment
- brake disc thickness: 1.8 mm
- range of use: Road, Gravel, Cyclocross
- made in Spain
Weight (manufacturer’s specs):
- 140 mm: approx. 64 / 76 grams (6-bolt / Centerlock)
- 160 mm: approx. 79 / 98 grams (6-bolt / Centerlock)