THE WOMEN’S CADET SHOE OFFERS THE BEST ASPECTS OF OUR PREMIUM ROAD CYCLING SHOES, INCLUDING A SYNCHWIRE UPPER, CARBON-FIBER-REINFORCED OUTSOLE—AND EASY BOA® ADJUSTMENT.
INSPIRED ROAD CYCLING PERFORMANCE WITH LASTING COMFORT AND VALUE
The Cadet W combines a supple, breathable Synchwire upper with a stout carbon fiber reinforced plate for pedaling efficiency, plus a supportive footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment for optimal comfort and fit. The single BOA® L6 dial offers micro-adjustable tuning in 1 mm increments, and combined with the adjustable forefoot strap, cradles your foot securely. This shoe is a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance, lasting comfort, and value.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION – ONE-PIECE SYNCHWIRE UPPER WITH THERMO-BONDED EXO-STRUCTURE
- LASER-PERFORATED VENTILATION THROUGHOUT
- REFLECTIVE HEEL TAB
- FOOTBED – DIE-CUT EVA FOOTBED WITH MEDIUM ARCH SUPPORT
- OUTSOLE – CARBON FIBER REINFORCED PLATE
- DUAL-INJECTED TPU TOE AND HEEL PADS
- WEIGHT – 250 GRAMS (SIZE 39)