ORANGE SEAL Regular Tubeless Sealant – RIDEMORE!
ORANGE SEAL Regular offers the best sealing capabilities. It is a sealing milk based on natural latex with particles of different sizes. It not only seals reliably, but is also environmentally friendly. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4″ (6,3 mm) and performs under varying temperatures and altitudes.
Features of ORANGE SEAL Regular Tubeless Sealant
- Average sealant life 30 – 45 days
- Seales very large punctures up to 1/4″ (6,35 mm)
- Seales very large slices up to 3/4″ (19 mm)
- Sealing sidewall porosity
- Not corrosive
- Intermixable with ORANGE SEAL tire sealants
- Performs under varying temperatures and altitudes
- Compatibel with most tire systems (tube, tubeless, tubular)