ORANGE SEAL Sealing Milk Subzero Tubeless Sealant Refill 8oz | 237 ml
The tire sealant for temperatures below zero degrees.
Orange Seal sealing milk was developed for repair or as a preventive puncture protection for bicycle tubes, tube and normal tubeless systems. The main focus was on the long usability of the product. Whether you are a beginner, an expert or somewhere in between, you will benefit from the proven three times longer shelf life of Orange Seal sealing milk. Orange Seal seals punctures up to 3.2 mm and cracks up to 12.7 mm without any problems, even under changing temperatures and heights. It is compatible with most tubeless / tire combinations and is also environmentally friendly. Miscibility with other Orange Seal Tubeless products is possible without any problems.
- Sealing: automatically seals punctures up to 3.2 mm and cracks up to 12.7 mm on porous side walls
- Compatibility: with most common tires and rim combinations
- Compatibility tire / rim: free of ammonia
- Time spent in tires: 60-180 days
- Temperature range: minimum -20 ° C
- Miscibility: easy with other Orange Seal products
- Contents: 237 ml
Weight according to the manufacturer: not specified
Weight weighed: 272g