The Gradient is designed to be very progressive with an ultra-secure disc 12 x 142mm rear thru axle and a stunning but subtle REILLY AXIS multi-facet Hydro-Formed titanium tube set. Clearances for 700c 44mm tyres with guards too and 650b 47/50c without guards, flat mount disc and thru axles because we believe Quick Release just doesn’t cut it! The new REILLY AXIS tube set is incredibly stiff but wonderfully comfortable making it ideal for fast gravel riding.
Road, Gravel, Audax, Tour, Cyclo Cross, this bike has it all!
Reilly Gradient Titanium Gravel Bike Disc Frameset Features
- Di2/eps /eTap or mechanical to choice.
- Clearances for 650b x 50mm or 700c x 44mm tyres.
- Designed for up to 44mm tyres and full mudguard clearance even with 44mm tyres.
- Flat mount brakes, with 142mm x 12mm thru axle.
- Fully equipped with carrier mounts and mudguard fixings as standard.
- 3 sets of bottle cage fittings with 3rd Bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work perfectly with tool kegs.
- CNC 44mm head tube for Chris King inset and Reilly ChronoHeadset.
- English threaded BB.
- 31.6mm seat post size.
- 34.9mm band on front derailleur clamp.
- REILLY signature Bright brushed finish as standard.
- Weight size medium 1690 grams frame only
- Lifetime warranty