The Ignite SLX is Ridley’s brand-new hardtail mountainbike, made for those who are looking for a race-ready, high-performance machine. The frame weight has been trimmed by 160 grams compared to the Ignite SL, which makes it the lightest mountainbike frame in our history.
The 148-mm Boost rear spacing creates a very stiff rear triangle, while the 89.5-mm-wide bottom bracket ensures maximum power transfer. Not a single watt is wasted! What’s more, the thin 27.2-mm seat post provides that extra bit of compliance and comfort.
- Frame: Ignite SLX, Carbon Frame, TA12x148 Boost Rear Axle
- Fork: Fox SC 32 Performance 100mm
- Buildkit: Sram X01 Eagle MTB – Disc
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo Carbon Eagle 175mm 32T DUB Black
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle Cassette 10-50T 12s
- Cockpit: 4ZA Mix
- Wheelset: DT Swiss X1700 Spline 29″ TA12/148 Boost -XD