– XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed
– Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
– Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction
– Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
– 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life
– Use: MTB XC
– Ground: Dry, Mixed
– Version: Tubeless Ready
– Casing: XC Race
– Type: Foldable
– Compound: 4C – Graphene 2.0
– 120 TPI
– Color: Black / Brown
DIMENSIONS and WEIGHT (manufacturer)
– 29×2.10 (ETRTO 52-622) – 660 gr.
– 29×2.25 (ETRTO 55-622) – 690 gr.
– 29X2.35 (ETRTO 57-622) – 725 gr
XC-Race is the lightest Cross Country casing from Vittoria. Delivering top level dependability and performance, XC-Race is the perfect choice for competitions. Tubeless-ready aramid beads combined with a single layer of Nylon 120 TPI make a lightweight package for ultimate speed in race.
TLR (Tubeless Ready)
Tubeless-ready folding aramid bead that offers a lightweight tire setup with lower rolling resistance and higher comfort and durability.
Graphene 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance
metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest. Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
Graphene 2.0 is a radical change applied in the design phase of new products and consumers can experience the difference. Various specific areas of improvement are targeted. Then, by creating defined chemical bonds between Graphene 2.0 and rubber, the desired benefits will significantly improve without negatively impacting the other key properties.