Nano combines an iconic tread pattern with proven tubeless technology to create a well-rounded tire designed to go the distance. The raised centerline tread minimizes rolling resistance on hardpack while outer knobs are given the space to dig independently. After a decade of proven performance, the Nano has established itself as an excellent choice for endurance racing and touring.
TCS Light Casing:
– TCS Light tires feature one layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while simultaneously increasing the overall liveliness of a tire. Using a single layer of casing results in a gram-conscious tire that better conforms to the trail and increases traction without the need for excessive knob heights that would reduce efficiency.
Dual DNA Compound:
– Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip. In other words…speed where you want it and traction where you need it.
Minimal Rolling Resistance:
– You´ll be surprised at how fast the Nano rolls for a tire with such tall knobs. The magic comes from the consistent spacing of knob groupings to allow the tread to glide across the surface of hardpack terrain.
– While the consistent knob spacing makes the Nano incredibly fast and efficient, the height of the knobs provide traction by digging while pedaling or braking on loose surfaces. This ensures the Nano is always fast but also confident when you need it to be.
Flying V Pattern:
– Inspired by birds that fly in a V formation to improve efficiency, all knobs on the Nano channel speed through a repeated V pattern to transfer every watt of your energy from one knob to the next with as little energy loss as possible.
– TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) is WTB´s standardized tubeless system. These tires feature a TCS tubeless casing, which nearly eliminates flats and allows lower tire pressures to improve traction and comfort over a traditional tube-type tire.
– Size: 29 x 2.1´´
– Level: TCS Light/Fast
– ETRTO: Rolling
– GMS: Tubeless 52-622
– Compatibility: 52/50
– Casing: TCS Tubeless Single-ply 60 tpi
– Weight 685g
– Compound: Dual DNA
– Min-Max Pressure*: 25-45 psi