Designed for an alternative path. A highly technical bib short combining lightweight, 4-way stretch woven compression fabrics, offering the highest level of durability and comfort. With functional pockets on the back and side of your bibs for extra storage, and an ergonomically engineered Proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi layer chamois provides elevated support for long adventure days.
- A highly technical bib short combining light weight, 4 way stretch woven compression fabrics and offering the highest level of durability and comfort
- High abrasion resistance side leg panels
- Moisture wicking fabrications are highly breathable and quick drying
Utilises MAAP’s Proprietary 3D thermo moulded multi (3 layer) density chamois – OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Ergonomically engineered chamois has laser cut perforations for breathability and antimicrobial microfibre top liner.
- Functional side cargo pockets to accommodate a phone and one includes a zip closure for valuables.
- Centre back dual pockets for energy bars and other essentials
- All seams flatlock stitched to eliminate abrasion
- Thermo bonded centre back crossover for added comfort and elastic support
- Ultimate UV protection UPF 50+
- High airflow back mesh panel with soft bound edge
- Reflective external branding and back leg tabs
- Custom printed sticky silicone hem gripper
- Suspender and hems elastics are OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Fabrications are approved according to bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® standards